Story Saya + Hidup Saya

my tears just keep falling
Thursday 30 August 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
dari dalam bilik lagi badan saya dah suam suam, but saya kuatkan diri untuk turun gi  cafe. I did not want to want to let my friends set up a slide itself. seriusly, saya langsung tak bercakap time dkt cafe. I just keep quiet & only able to see. my body is always hot this week mybe effects kaki saya kod. i said maybe ? it may not true :D . nazera feel my forehead, she said you a fever. she offered herself to buy a panadol and i follow her quietly. i walk like a detective. HAHA ! unfortunately, she sees me. I shows a cute face to her :).  i ate a panadol .thank to nazera :) nazera also accompany I to go upstairs. when i already at my room , my tears drops .  i do not know why it happen faster.  i feel it just a dream , but it is a reality.my roomates ask me , why are you crying  izzati?  i just said i don't know .actually,  i don't want to tell them. i feel my self  is very selfish person.i feel very lucky because i meet you guys.  a friend who appreciate you is a friend who is there to help you when you're in trouble <--- this is you guys . thank you because care about me. i don't trash it from my mind.


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction