Story Saya + Hidup Saya

I hate a liar person
Thursday 6 September 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
picture above is related with my story :) everybody hate a liar. right ? it same goes to me . must be hot right when we are being cheating ? especially when our friend cheat us . it must hurt .right ? I thought you were good but ... fortunately, someone remember me. I probably will not be well with you. sorry . I cannot pretend anymore. I feel scared when confronted you. i don't mention anyone here. so don't get feel disagree. who does not hurt when it's many times often bluffed. sorry is the often word  be spoken when we are already wangle. forgiveness is a noble practise. i really really hate a cheater,  backstabber and so on. being yourself is better than be a copycat. A cheater please keep a distance from me . it also remind me to be a better person :) please ignore my english :D


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction